Here are our step-by-step guides to help you get started and make the most of your Cloud Servers.
- How To Set Up A Linux Cloud Server.
- Payment Options & How to make a payment: Complete guide to our Cloud Server payment options, how to make a payment, setting up automatic top ups, renewals and more.
- Add a static IP address: Helpful if you allow external access to your servers.
- Increase your Cloud Servers’ Performance: Four ways on how you can improve the performance of your SKALI Cloud Servers.
- Improve disk performance with Virtio: Switch from IDE to paravirtualized Virtio disks to improve performance.
- Set up a VLAN: An efficient and secure way to share information between virtual machines.
- Add a Firewall: Securely block incoming traffic to a virtual machine on all ports except those you need.
- Installing your own VNC client: Recommended VNC clients and how to connect.
- Tutorial Videos