What is Private Cloud?
Private cloud is cloud infrastructure operated solely for a single organisation, whether managed internally or by a third-party and hosted internally or externally
Where is SKALI Private Cloud locating the data?
All data is stored securely in our Tier 3 Data Centre located in CX2, Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Click here for more details on our Data Centre.
Why SKALI Private Cloud?
- We offer ultra-scalability, elasticity, and on demand services
- PAYU model – pay as you use
- Eliminate the Most Common Challenges to Private Cloud
- Budget – Private clouds can be expensive – With Us, Pay As You Use (monthly chargeback model), we provide you with the infrastructure.
- Integrating with public clouds. Hybrid ready, when a need to utilise public cloud internally
- Scaling - We provide the economies of scale.
- We take care of the hardware investment
How is the private cloud different from the public cloud?
Basically, the public cloud offers resources that you can lease and shared among the users under public cloud hosting. Unlike public Cloud, private cloud which can also be called an internal cloud or enterprise cloud, entails a computing infrastructure that is hosted on a private platform in the customer’s or 3rd parties’ data centre. It is dedicated to a particular organisation and not shared with other organisations.
A key technology to help organisations enable a private cloud is virtualisation. Virtualisation helps organisations realise cost savings by letting them leverage their existing hardware infrastructure and not have to purchase additional equipment similar to a public cloud.
Isn’t cloud computing, and especially the private cloud, really just the same as virtualisation?
The private cloud is more than virtualisation. Virtualisation lays the foundation for the cloud by abstracting the server and workload from the underlying hardware. However, the private cloud adds a number of other features, such as service-based management, the ability to automate operations, self-service end-user capabilities, and usage-based chargeback that go beyond plain virtualisation.
What is SKALI Private Cloud Service offering?
SKALI Cloud Services offers ultra-flexible, scalable cloud servers via our infrastructure according to on-demand requests. Simply configure our sophisticated infrastructure with any web browser to match your needs and our virtual servers offer all the power and control of a traditional hosted server whilst giving you the benefit of:
√ INSTANT FLEXIBILITY, scale your machine up and down using any browser
√ PEACE OF MIND, managed infrastructure with automatic failover
√ COST EFFICIENCY, built to scale, and grow only when you need to
What is SKALI Private Cloud Technology?
Easy-to-use web control panel and API, giving end-user customers full control to self-manage their cloud servers, with these offerings :
- Commodity server hardware backend – no expensive SAN/NAS required – for the simplest installation and the lowest technical costs.
- Advanced Linux KVM virtualisation, supporting high performance Cloud servers running any OS with no special drivers.
- Multiple independent RAID arrays on each virtualisation host, giving redundancy and no single point of cluster failure.
- Cloud servers from 2GHz, 1GB to 8-core, 8GB.
- Automated 24/7 monitoring with alerts when operational intervention is needed.
- Work with independent multi-cloud management API libraries from jclouds & libcloud.
Is there any package SKALI offer for Private Cloud?
Yes, we provide a number of attractive packages according to the needs and convenience of the customer as follows:
- Package A: Virtual Private Cloud – SKALI Cloud Host Environment.
- Package B: Off Premise Private Cloud –SKALI Data Centre Environment (Basic, Medium and Enterprise).
- Package C: On Premise Private Cloud – Client Data Centre Environment.
SKALI Private Cloud packages
What is SKALI Private Cloud Billing Model?
Pay Per Use – Chargeback Model
√ CPU (GHz) = RM0.08 (2 GHz minimum per VM)
√ RAM (MB) = RM0.10 (1GB minimum per VM)
√ HDD (GB) = RM0.40 (50GB minimum per VM)
- OS, Dedicated IP, VPN & Firewall – upon request
- Dedicated Bandwidth – 1Mbps/month = RM400